Cassopolis is located in central Cass County in the
southwestern corner of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Specifically, Cassopolis is located in the southeastern corner of LaGrange Township, although a portion of the east side of the Village extends into Penn Township as well. Jefferson Township borders the Village to the south.
The Village is a traditional Midwestern small town. It has an older, urban core surrounded by traditional residential neighborhoods. The Village serves as the County Seat for Cass County and is home to the majority of the County offices, the County Courthouse, and the County Fairgrounds.
Woodmenders now offers service in the city of Cassopolis.
- wood scratch repair in Cassopolis
- wood veneer restoration in Cassopolis
- wooden chair repair in Cassopolis
- wood restoration products in Cassopolis
- veneer furniture repair in Cassopolis
- restoring an old tables in Cassopolis
Call Woodmenders today with your Antique or old wood furniture restoration and repair projects!